Once completed this page will provide a directory for each of the 11 ATP 500 tournaments in 2013 that are listed below. The directory pages contain interesting and useful details including, how to buy official tickets, how to “Like” and “Follow” the official tournament Facebook and Twitter pages, the official tournament name given sponsorship naming rights, qualifying dates, main draw dates and the day of the singles final, the current title holder, centre court facts i.e. seating capacity and how long the event has been held.
Interestingly, on three occasions in 2013 there are two ATP 500 tournaments being held in the same week, so a player could only play a maximum of eight ATP 500 tournaments in one year. Dubai and Acapulco are held at the same time, as are Beijing and Tokyo and likewise for Valencia and Basel.
Of the eleven ATP 500 tournaments three are held on indoor courts (Rotterdam, Memphis and Basel), five on outdoor hard courts (Dubai, Washington, Beijing, Tokyo and Valencia) and three on clay courts (Acapulco, Barcelona, Hamburg).
Once the 2013 directory page is completed for each of these ATP 500 tournaments a link to that page will be added to the name of the city where that ATP 500 tournament will be held. The links appear in blue letters and contain that particular tournament’s index or directory page to all of the posts covered for that tournament here at OnCourt Advantage.
ATP Tour 500 tournament calendar in date order for 2013 is:
- ROTTERDAM - Main Draw 11-18 February
- MEMPHIS - Main Draw 18-24 February
- DUBAI - Main Draw 25 February to 2 March
- ACAPULCO - Main Draw 25 February to 2 March
- BARCELONA - Main Draw 22-28 April
- HAMBURG - Main Draw 15-21 July
- WASHINGTON - Main Draw 29 July to 4 August
- BEIJING - Main Draw 30 September to 6 October
- TOKYO - Main Draw 30 September to 6 October
- VALENCIA - Main Draw 21-27 October
- BASEL - Main Draw 21-27 October