The 2011 Miami Open is the 3rd MAJOR tournament of the “BIG 14″ in 2011 for the men’s professional tennis tour and the 4th MAJOR for women’s professional tennis. The 27th year of this event is being held at the Tennis Centre at Crandon Park in the Miami-Dade County, in Florida, USA. The official name of Miami due to title sponsorship naming rights is the Sony Ericsson Open.
This post is the 25th in a series that aims to make it much easier for you to find what you are looking for on this tennis website. In order for you to find out more about the particular tournament you are interested in, or are searching for, all of the relevant links will be supplied in this single post.
Today’s topic is the 2011 Miami Open. When all future coverage of Indian Wells is added to this tennis website, it will be continually updated on this directory page. Add this page to your favourites to make coming back here EASY! To find all of the information and full coverage of the 2010 Miami Open please click this link -> Miami Open 2010.
The women’s and men’s 1st round of the main draw will commence on Wednesday 23 March and both qualifying events will begin on Monday 21 March. The Women’s Singles Final will be played on Saturday 2 April and the Men’s Singles Finals will be played on Sunday 3 April.
- Miami 2011 Men’s Singles Final
- Miami 2011 Women’s Singles Final
- Miami 2011 Men’s Singles Draw: Qualifiers
- Miami 2011 Women’s Singles Draw: Qualifiers
- Miami 2011 Women’s Singles Draw
- Miami 2011 Women’s Singles Draw: Qualifying
- Miami 2011 Men’s Singles Draw: Qualifying
- Miami 2011 Men’s Singles Draw
- Miami 2011 Women’s Schedule of Play
- Miami 2011 Men’s Schedule of Play
- Miami Men’s Major Tournament
- Miami Women’s Major Tournament
photo credit: CassiaA