The 2013 Wimbledon women’s event will be the 120th year women’s Championships are being held at the All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) in the London suburb of Wimbledon in the United Kingdom.
Below OnCourt Advantage details what the schedule of play is for every day i.e. what time play commences, which round is being played and if the player’s have a day off so you can follow, watch and/or attend this tournament.
The full men’s equivalent to this women’s version 2013 Wimbledon Schedule of Play lists the details for the men’s entire schedule which varies from the women’s. To watch the tennis in Singapore add 7 hours to the London local times listed below to work out the equivalent Singapore time.
The third Grand Slam tournament of each year and the ninth major tournament of the “BIG 14″ tournaments on the women’s tennis calendar each year. The women’s qualifying singles event begins on Wednesday 19 June, one day after the men’s event begins and the Ladies Singles Final will be played on Saturday 6 July, one day earlier than the Gentlemen’s Singles Final.
The schedule of play for the 2013 women’s singles event at Wimbledon is:
- Wednesday 19 June: Qualifying 1st round;
- Thursday 20 June: Qualifying 2nd round;
- Friday 21 June: Qualifying 3rd round;
- Monday 24 June: Main Draw 1st round at 12 noon;
- Tuesday 25 June: Main Draw 1st round at 12 noon;
- Wednesday 26 June: 2nd round at 12 noon;
- Thursday 27 June: 2nd round at 12 noon;
- Friday 28 June: 3rd round at 12 noon;
- Saturday 29 June: 3rd round at 12 noon;
- Sunday 30 June: No play is scheduled at all;
- Monday 1 July: Round of 16 at 12 noon;
- Tuesday 2 July: Ladies Quarter Finals at 12 noon;
- Wednesday 3 July: No Ladies matches today;
- Thursday 4 July: Ladies Semi Finals from 2pm;
- Friday 5 July: No Ladies matches today; and
- Saturday 6 July: Ladies Singles Final at 2pm.
Please note that the tournament management can alter the schedule from day to day.
© photo credit: Wimbledon