…and the winner is??? You can find out who won by pressing this link-> Australian Open 2012 Giveaway.
The Australian Open is underway and you have tennis on your mind. Perhaps you are a seasoned tennis player needing a new tennis racquet and someone to play with? Or perhaps you have always enjoyed watching tennis but never felt confident enough to give it a go? Either way, there is no time like the present to get on court and start playing.
In association with HEAD tennis racquets and gear, OnCourt Advantage is giving YOU the chance to step on court with a free tennis lesson and a brand new tennis racquet.
1 brand new HEAD tennis racquet from either:
- The current Novak DJOKOVIC Speed Series (value: up to $409). Winners can select 1 racquet from within this range with their required grip size.
- The current Maria SHARAPOVA Instinct Series (value: up to $299). Winners can select 1 racquet from within this range with their required grip size.
- 1 hour private tennis lesson with the tennis director at the Grand Hyatt Hotel Singapore.
You must leave a comment on this blog post answering the following question:
In 100 words or less, tell me what you like most about the Australian Open and why?
Competition closes on January 31st, 2012. Winner will be contacted by email and must be available to collect the racquet in person in Singapore. Entries will be judged on creativity and/or originality by a third party.
The fine print:
1. The competition ends at 12 midnight (Singapore time) on Tuesday, January 31st, 2012.
2. To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post sharing what you like most about the Australian Open tennis Grand Slam and why.
3. Entry is limited to one comment per person. Competition is only open to Singapore residents and those living in Singapore.
4. Winner must be available to collect the tennis racquet in person from the Grand Hyatt Hotel by end of February 2012. Tennis Lesson must be completed by end of April 2012.
5. Please register a routinely checked email address in the email field of your entry.
6. The winners will be notified via email within 7 days of the competition closing.
7. Should the winner fail to make contact via return email within 72 hours of notification a new winner may be selected.
8. The winners’ contact details will be kept confidential and will not be passed onto any third parties. All email addresses will remain completely confidential.
9. Entries remain the property of OnCourt Advantage and may be republished.
On Wednesday 11 January 2012 the Australian Open chose OnCourt Advantage to be what they call an Official Australian Open FAN-bassador!
“FAN-bassadors are chosen according to who provides the most useful analysis and commentary from different corners of the globe and who prove themselves by being particular active online and sharing a wealth of tennis knowledge.” FAN-bassadors ”represent the Australian Open brilliantly through their tweeting, other social networking activity and quality of the articles and content on their sites.