The 2013 Qatar Open men’s main draw singles in Doha has just been released. In this post OnCourt Advantage lists details about the composition of the draw, the seeded match-ups for the quarter finals and semi finals and the full singles draw in an easy to follow format.
The 2013 Qatar Open has 32 players vying for this ATP Tour 250 category singles title, the trophy, a maximum of 250 ATP ranking points and $180,600 for the winner. The 8 seeds ranged in rankings from World No.5 David FERRER through to No.42 Pablo ANDUJAR. Ruben RAMIREZ HIDALGO of Spain ranked at No.85 was the last direct acceptance to make the cut-off.
All of the players listed in the draw below except for the direct acceptances will have letters or a number in brackets in front of their names. A seeded player will have a number that denotes what number that player is seeded i.e.  for the No.1 seed. A wild card entrant is identified with – [WC], a player who won through the qualifying tournament i.e. a qualifier is [Q], a special entry or special exempt is [SE] and a lucky loser is [LL].
The draw for the seeded players IF they all win through to the quarter finals is:
- David FERRER  v  Pablo ANDUJAR
- Mikhail YOUZHNY  v  Feliciano LOPEZ
The seeded match ups for the bottom half of the draw are:
- Jeremy CHARDY  v  Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER
- Viktor TROICKI  v  Richard GSAQUET
The four players that are bolded below make it easier for you to see who is seeded to meet in the semi finals.
The 2013 Qatar Open men’s singles draw is:
- David FERRER  v [Q] Qualifier
- Ruben RAMIREZ HIDALGO v [Q]
- Pablo LORENZI v Albert RAMOS
- Lukas ROSOL v  Pablo ANDUJAR
- Mikhail YOUZHNY  v Benjamin BECKER
- Victor HANESCU v Nikolay DAVYDENKO
- Simone BOLELLI v Daniel GIMENO-TRAVER
- Lukasz KUBOT v  Feliciano LOPEZ
The bottom half of the draw is:
- Jeremy CHARDY  v [Q]
- Mohamed SAFWAT [WC] v [WC] Mohammed Jabor ALI MUTAWA
- Gael MONFILS v [WC] Shanan Mousa ZAYED
- Ivan DODIG v  Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER
- Viktor TROICKI  v Bjorn PHAU
- Lukas LACKO v Guillermo GARCIA-LOPEZ
- Grega ZEMLJA v Fabio FOGNINI
- [Q] v  Richard GASQUET
© photo credit: Beth Wilson