Welcome to OnCourt Advantage
OnCourt Advantage reports on what’s happening in the tennis world, the four Grand Slam tournaments, the 14 major men’s and women’s events and more.
Launched in 2009, OnCourt Advantage is now in its fifth year of operation. With continual increases in traffic, readership and selection as an official Australian Open FanBassador. The Australian Open chose FanBassadors according to who provides the most useful analysis and commentary from different corners of the globe and who prove themselves by being particular active online and sharing a wealth of tennis knowledge.
Tennis really is the greatest sport in the world. To help keep tennis in the spotlight and to foster interest and engagement in the sport, OnCourt Advantage will be dedicating more time into marketing and promotion of tennis-related businesses, services and products to help tennis enthusiasts, players and consumers.
25 years in the tennis industry:
1) Bachelor of Applied Science (Tennis Performance)
2) Tennis Australia coaching qualifications
3) Tennis Centre Management with expertise in marketing, sales, building and retaining clientele
4) Working with top ITF juniors, ATP and WTA players
5) Tennis Writer for publications including Australian Tennis Magazine, Tennis Life and official tournament programs
6) Tennis equipment expertise and sales
7) 15-year research project into the key elements that make or break tennis players in competitive match situations
8) Research and application of mental training skills for tennis success
9) Extensive tennis experience in both Australia and South-East Asia
10) A tremendous amount of insider tennis knowledge
Take advantage of this opportunity to shape this site into the best tennis resource you can find, by leaving comments about:
1. Exactly what you want to know
2. Exactly what you want explained
3. How I can provide tennis benefits for you
To contact OnCourt Advantage please email email@example.com.